Monday, December 30, 2013

Law of Compensation


Compensation:  com •pen •sa •tion  noun  \käm-pən-ˈsā-shən, -ˌpen-\

: something that is done or given to make up for damage, trouble, etc.
: something good that acts as a balance against something bad or undesirable
(http://www.merriam-webster.com)

Unfortunately, I have not been able to "rise above" as much as I hope I could!  Some days are better than others, but the infertility issue, adoption paperwork, holidays, unfulfilled expectations (mine, of course!), feeling like I need to explain everything to everyone when they ask how things are...is overly tiresome!!!  And yet, as I look at those "things"/tender mercies/blessings...etc I am "balanced" and filled!  I believe in the Law of Compensation!

Here are just a few of my 2013 "compensations":

A Jazz game with Mr. AMAZING!!!  Isn't he handsome?!?!  He is a gentle, loving, caring, compassionate man!  I am blessed to be loved by him!



The chance to spend some time with ADORABLE nieces and nephews!  I am blessed!




Being silly with my "bestest bud Is"! I THOROUGHLY enjoy our time together!

M.K...what a fabulous friend!  We have helped each other through some difficult times since our friendship began in 1994!  I miss hearing her laugh everyday!!!  


My life is GOOD!  I am compensated abundantly!  


No comments:

Post a Comment